Re: head gaskets in SP

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: head gaskets in SP
From: Richard Holden <holdenh4@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:50:15 -0600
Well, he wouldn't have until it was posted on the net.  Now everyone
will be checking him out.  The rules state before anything else that if
it is not specifically stated that you can then you can't.  So you can't
use the excuse "the rules didn't say I couldn't do it".  Working on a
little more compression for myself.  See ya'll in Meridian.
Richard Holden
AP77