Re: New Thread!

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Thread!
From: Bret Dodson <bret@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:23:22 -0800 (PST)
> > I want to take a moment to congratulate you for attempting to start a new
> > thread on Team.Net.  Never before has the long-ignored  issue of "Helmet
> > Cooties" been brought to light.  Thank you for bringing us to the cutting
> > edge of open, frank discussions.
>
> There's no way I'll let somebody wear my helmet or put my head in someone
> else's

Ewww.... I had to use a loaner helmet once that was dripping with hair
grease and sweat.  I thought I was going to throw up.  What's more, this
thing was so small that it literally wrung itself out on my head.  After
that run, I was reduced to a trembling, jaundiced mass.  Just thinking
about that event makes me want to take a long shower (shiver).

> > On another subject, M. Sipe mentions people looking like their cars.  You

I drive a Miata.  I'm sort of cute and small.  And my car gets a goatee
after long road trips.  Now do I have to get stripes tatooed on my body?

Bret "Miata-esque good looks" Dodson
'96 Miata R
Seattle, WA