1999 Savannah GA-Buccaneer Schedule

To: AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: 1999 Savannah GA-Buccaneer Schedule
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:45:28 -0500
Presenting the Savannah, GA-Buccaneer Region's 1999 Schedule.  New this
year is the Hutcheson Island raceway site.  We will be using the paddock.
There is a possibility that the June 20th event may be a SEDiv event
but that has not been approved yet.  Plus there are two Roebling Road dates
for those that like to go fast.  Hopefully we will get a better turn out
this year.  At our last three events we averaged 9 entries!

1999 Savannah, GA SOLO II Schedule

  Jan 17 - Sandhill Rec Park
  Feb 21 - Sandhill Rec Park
  Mar 21 - Sandhill Rec Park
  Apr 18 - Hutcheson Island
  May 16 - Sandhill Rec Park
  Jun 20 - Hutcheson Island (Divisional?)
  Aug 1  - Roebling Road Raceway
  Sep 12 - Hutcheson Island
  Oct 17 - Sandhill Rec Park
  Nov 21 - Hutcheson Island
  Dec 12 - Roebling Road Raceway

Registration at 10:30 am, first car off at 12 noon.

Jonathan
jdove@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu