FS: 84 RX-7 GSL-SE

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 84 RX-7 GSL-SE
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:52:16 EST
Sadly, I must sell the car due to no storage space at my residence!

112K miles
Spotless interior w/cd player
Brand New Racing Beat Exhaust Header & Muffler (NO cats...)
Eibach Springs
Tockico Struts
Suspension Techniques Sway Bar (1.125")
Extra set of stock wheels
Electric Thermostatically Controlled Fan (not installed)

The car has some cosmetic damage to the left front fender (from a deer running
into the car), all in front of the wheel and suspension.  There is NO
frame/suspension damage to the car.  The engine is still strong.  Autoxed 1
season.  Asking $1000 or best offer.  Great car for CSP/ITS/Spec RX-7.  Car is
located in KY.  Email privately for more info.

Thanks,

Daniel Ledford
#94 GS
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX