Re: Pro/National Series

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pro/National Series
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:47:04 -0000
Hey Mark, I may have deleted off the message that addressed this, but......

Let's not forget that there is only ONE Pro Ladies class as opposed to SIX
Pro Open classes.  I think this by itself is enough to explain the
difference.

So, if there are enough people to trophy three deep in each Open class, SCCA
will be shelling out $1800, versus $825 to the Ladies.

Doesn't sound like us guys are being discriminated agains to me.  Maybe we
get less for a win, but hypothetically, we don't have to work as hard for it
as the gals do.  We're not comparing out times to all of the other guys
there to determine who wins.

Ron Bauer
Team Butt Heat
'98 Type R