Pro/National Series

To: National Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pro/National Series
From: TDL <gofastlane@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:19:59 -0800 (PST)
I've never any event except a regional and am unclear on ProSeries and
NationalSeries rules, specifically, car classification.

I'm mostly concerned w/ the Pro, as I believe National is the same as
regional, yes?

I get the whole P1 through P6 deal, except that there are very few
cars actually listed (compared to the SIIR).

Is it true that because my Eagle Talon *NON-Turbo* is not listed in
P1-P6 it is not eligible to run at a Pro?

One more thing:  I don't need a Pro license if I'm only running ONE
Pro this year...does the same apply for the NationalSeries?

Do I still need all the stickers/decals if I only run one?

Thanks,

Travis