Pro & National Tour Locations

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pro & National Tour Locations
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:13:46 -0500
  Said Pat, mooooovingly:  >no Tours/Pros within 1200 miles

  By my reckoning, and with the help of Rand/McNally, I show that 8 of
the 16 listed Pro/Tour events are within 1200 miles:

Peru, IN                427mi
Evansville                                                  549
Topeka
638
Harrisburg               937
Meridian                 938
Petersburg                           987                (via ferry)
     (via ferry - 1030 all land!)
Ayer, MA                1042 (Ferry)  1179 (Canada)  1255 (all US)
Dallas                  1058

and just beyond your bogey:
Salt Lake City          1367

don't forget
Pro Solo Expo - OKC     916

  I'm sure some of our West Coast friends would envy these trips.   .
.   .

>Milwaukee - what more do you need (brats/beer)

  1.)  Interested host organization
  2.)  Worthy site
  3.)  Bid

  Of course, I'd love a trip to Wausau.  Next year, perhaps?

  Regards,

  Roger (O) Johnson

  .   .   .   . and thanks again for the fine performance at the Topeka
Talent Show.  You certainly don't choose easy competition anywhere!