Re: Evansville Tour

To: washburn@dwave.net
Subject: Re: Evansville Tour
From: Jamie or Trisha Ridenour <ridenour@perigee.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:54:22 -0600

The money means better because:

1.)  No money No stadium No stadium No facilities and a long drive to
civilization
2.)  Money comes from the Tourism board so hopefully it represents a non
cash committment too (better hotel rates?)
3.)  The support of the city has excited the core people, about 12, who
make the tour happen.  Happy excited planners should mean a fun event.

Now can I ask why so contentious a question to what I thought was a fairly
innocuous remark?

Regards,

Jamie Ridenour

mailto:ridenour@perigee.net