Pro Solo Novice questions

To: autox@autox.team.net, Crgerber11@aol.com
Subject: Pro Solo Novice questions
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:54:24 EST
Whoomah!!

My wife and I have been thinking about running a Pro Solo this year.  We have
never been to one before and were wondering just how things work esp. with the
new changes.  This is what I think happens......

There will be the 6 classes (perhaps 8) of the PRO SOLO ... and also the full
compliment of classes for "non-pro" drivers?

We get 4 runs per side each day with the best run from each side (regardless
of day?) counting toward our total time?

After the runs on Sunday the top X number of cars go to the Challenge round
and they use the winners time of their class as their "dial in" and then it is
a bracket race with the winner advancing.  (I have not been keeping up on the
breakout discussions)

The Ladies Challenge does the same with their "dial in" being the Open class
winners time?

Also...

I have heard talk of a Pro Solo in LA in March but I didn't see it in the
Sports Car calendar.  What is the status of the event?

There is also talk of a Pro Solo Expo in Muskogee, OK.... what type of event
is this?

Do you have to run a previous Pro Solo to compete in the Finale in Topeka?

Have I missed anything obvious?

Thanks in advance for any clarifications you may give my confused brain.

Jan Gerber
Omaha, NE
ES Neon
CSP/ST Civic Si