Street-Prepared camber adjustment

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street-Prepared camber adjustment
From: "Ned Buckmaster" <nbuckmaster@Earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 05:23:37 -0600
In the on-line street prepared rules, it states that one can slot the upper
strut mounting holes to adjust camber. But on my '89 CRX Si (and I'm sure
many other cars) this has no effect on camber. Many companies are now making
camber correction kits for lowered cars. Some have adjustable upper
suspension arms, some move the lower ball joint in and out, etc. Are any of
these LEGAL in street prepared? I don't see them mentioned, but if I can
adjust camber one way, why not the other?

Ned