Red River Region Schedule

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Red River Region Schedule
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:45:03 -0800
OK, Gang.  Here it is.  This is a very tentative schedule based on
what we would LIKE to do versus what the site owners will actually LET
us do:

        March 14  -  Downtown Airport
        March 28  -  Caddo Parish Stadium
        May 2     -  Caddo Parish Stadium
        May 23    -  TLAC-2 - Red River Raceway
        June 6    -  Caddo Parish Stadium
        June 27   -  Downtown Airport
        August 1  -  Caddo Parish Stadium
        August 29 -  Red River Raceway
        October 3 -  Caddo Parish Stadium
        October 24-  Downtown Airport
        November 7-  Caddo Parish Stadium
        November 21- Red River Raceway

It works out to 6 events at Caddo Parish Stadium and 3 each at the
Downtown Airport and Red River Raceway (which is the new IHRA
dragstrip about 20 miles north of Shreveport on US Highway 71.
Anybody who ran with us at RRR last November 22nd for our inaugural
event there knows that it's a fabulous site and the traction, for
asphalt, is unbelievable.  It's actually better than a lot of concrete
that I've run on.

Once any of these dates are confirmed, I'll let you know.  You can
also check our hotline at 318-677-3773 or our website at
<http://www.bayou.com/~speedym/scca.html> for updates.  Neither will
be updated until we know for sure.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman