Re: The Secret World of Cars

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Secret World of Cars
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:35:17 -0600
Here's the listing for this show, as found on excite.com, for the
_CENTRAL_ time zone:

                                   Secret World of Cars
                                  Documentary (60 minutes)
                                TLC, Sunday, Jan 24 10:00PM

           The history and future of automobiles; sharpening driving
skills; crash tests; urban highway planners.

                         Future airings of Secret World of Cars on TLC
                                    Fri Jan 29 7:00PM
                                    Fri Jan 29 10:00PM
                                    Sat Jan 30 6:00PM

--