Re: March events

To: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: March events
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:30:37 -0500
At 09:18 PM 1/26/99 -0500, Mari L. Clements wrote:
>We're likely going to be in Rocky Mount, NC March 6-14.  Anybody know
>anything about events near there on either weekend?

Mari,

It looks like the closest NC event will be in Winston-Salem, NC on the
14th. This is a Triad Sports Car Club event <http://www.auto-x.com>

Tarheel Sports Car Club will have a test and tune  February 28th at Rocky
Mount and will have a school and autocross on March 20 and 21 in Rocky
Mount <http://www.thscc.com>

You might also try Southern Virgina events. I don't have the various web
site addresses handy but I'm sure you can find them through Autocross.com

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford