RE: Question about Miata Rs...

To: "'Michael King'" <mapco@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Question about Miata Rs...
From: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:17:07 -0800
The 94 to 97 R models have a front and rear lower plastic air dam's.  That
and they have manual steering ;-).

As I remember, the R is basically a base model, with different springs,
shocks, the torsion LSD, and allow wheels.  No leather was available best I
know.

---JCG
Team Butt Heat
GS Audi A4 Quattro