Palm 3 for GEEZ!

Subject: Palm 3 for GEEZ!
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:05:11 -0600
Howdy all.

I've changed my fickle mind, again, and won't be buying Byron's GEEZ!
software product this season.  Sorry Byron.   :^(

At this stage in my learning game, and it truly _is_ a game, I need tires
much more than I need to use Byron's GEEZ! product in my Stock Class Neon.

So........as a consequence I have an unused, in the box 3-Com Palm 3 for
sale.  You can buy it either for use with Byron's GEEZ! products or just as
it was intended, a pocket sized personal organizer, or both.

The price is $200 shipped to you and it's new in the box with all it's
original accessories.  The usual retail price is around $350 so this is a
good bargain.

If you want to see some details about the product, go to:
http://palmpilot.3com.com/index.html

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13