RE: Kumho,s

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kumho,s
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:01:41 -0600
> Brad Wager wrote:
> >
> > Hey i just got my new Kumhos  and all 4 of them are for the
> > right side ??  does it really make a differince or should i
> > send 2 of them back to get 2 lefts??

         I got 2 rear tires that are both lefts and 2 front tires that are
both rights. I thought there was a problem, but after talking to both CUT
and the Tire Rack, both indicated that there was no difference if the tires
are shaved. In looking at my shaved Kumho's, the rights and lefts really
don't look any different when shaved to 4/32".

        John Moore
        1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS #55)
        1981 VW Scirocco (ES-ST #472)