Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation

To: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Subject: Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:49:15 -0500

> I think it is safe to say that we are not going to agree.

Fair enough. :)

> particulrally in the polite manner we have used.

Good - you felt I was being polite. It's very easy, when I start one of these
light and airy discussions :) to get taken in a way that I did not intend. I'm
glad to see that you picked up on my real intent, even if in the end we
disagree.

> but you may start a revolution and get you ideas passed.

To be honest, if there's not a sudden groundswell of support from the other
members, then maybe it's better if the status quo remains. Every successful
revolution needs a cause - perhaps someone will take this up, perhaps not.

I'm more of a Marx than a Lenin on this issue. :)

DG