Re: Invinca-Shield

To: joe_goeke@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Invinca-Shield
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:24:33 EST
joe_goeke@hotmail.com writes:

> There's Stonegard also!  They have partial and complete kits for most
>  vehicles, include headlight covers, which can have the kit pay for itself
on
>  just one lamp housing replacement :-).

Invinca-Shield already saved my paint BIG-TIME!  A codriver took a spin in my
Z3 coupe and side slammed a bunch of cones on the drivers door that would have
surely damaged the paint.  A little elbow grease with some cleaner is all it
took to remove those ugly black streaks (on a white exterior) off the Invinca-
Shield and make it look like it never happened.  No rock/sand chips on the
paint from my sticky Hoosier tires either.

Regardless of which product you choose, this is a good idea to protect your
paint from rock/sand/cone/"little old lady crossing the street" damage.  Wish
I had known about a long time ago.

M Sipe