Dallas/Ft. Worth McKamey Info/Entry Form

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dallas/Ft. Worth McKamey Info/Entry Form
From: Gerry Terranova <Gerry.Terranova@autocross.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:03 -0600 (CST)
If anyone is interested in attending a Phase I or Phase II McKamey
Autocross School (or both) in the Dallas area, please contact me
ASAP for more info.

School dates are Friday, March 19; Saturday, March 20 and Sunday,
March 21, 1999.

Current plan is to hold a Phase I school on each day, as well as a
Phase II school on Saturday and Sunday along with an Equipe Rapide
Challenge Cup Autocross on Sunday March 21.

For those who haven't heard yet, after 17 years with MCI WorldCom, I
was laid off just before Christmas. I'm currently looking for job in
telecommunications and am willing to relocate to just about anywhere.
If anyone knows of a position and/or would like a Word 97 document
with my resume, let me know.

My new pager and e-mail information is:

Pager: 817-828-8756
E-mail: Gerry.Terranova@autocross.com