Re: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-usable"?

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-usable"?
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:55:41 -0600
O.K., i just got home from work and saw these postings about the BFG  gforce
tires and was confused as to exactly which one i just purchased. I went to the
garage and my tires say " gforce KDW.  Are thes tires going to be o.k. in the
rain?  It sure does rain a lot here in the Gulf Coast.

                                    John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com