Re: Round trip in a Lotus...was: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Subject: Re: Round trip in a Lotus...was: R&T #3: The G-Force T/A R1 is "street-usable"?
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:06:06 -0800
David Hawkins wrote:
> Heck, you could have stopped at "you haven't lived until you drive 200-400
> miles round trip in a Lotus Europa."

Been there, done that. No problems in mine. Europas in street trim are
actually pretty comforteble cars in which to take a trip.

> I don't trust my Lotus more than 50 miles from home anymore....   :)

I often got further than that from home in mine when it was a street
car. It never stranded me. I wouldn't buy a Lotus for everyday use, but
not necessarily because I'd be afraid of it lying down on me.

Jay Mitchell