Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling

To: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@hps13.iasl.ca.boeing.com>
Subject: Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:55:25 -0600
>Anybody wanna talk course design theory?
>;->
>
>KCB
====================
Umm, actually , YES!!!  I do.

Is there any sort of online reference or readily available book on course
designing?  I want badly to help out my local clubs by being an Event
Chairman but have very little to no experience or an idea about what should
and shouldn't be included in any particular course's design.  Slaloms,
Chicago boxes, 180's, long straights, sweepers, figure 8s?  How much can I
feasibly cram into one course?

Help me.  The little voices are getting louder and telling me to design only
slower tight courses that my Neon can whoop some V8 butt on.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley