Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:57:30 -0600
This is an obvious "Rip Off" of my idea for a Texas chainlink death match at
the Nationals last year. I suggested it as a way to end long running Team.Net
disputes.
Of course I was flamed like a hamburger on Memorial day for even making such a
suggestion.

"Texas Chainlink Death Match"  is a registered TradeMark of Team Laughing
Stock
Products Inc.

Mike B.