Re: Buying a Neon

To: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@voyageronline.net>,
Subject: Re: Buying a Neon
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:07:11 -0500

Why would you rule out the ACR as a daily driver?  There is little
difference other than Konis and adjustable camber between the ACR and any
other Neon.  Gear ratios, etc. are exactly the same as the RT.  The ACR is
not available with adjustable steering column, but most other options are
available.

Phil O.