Re: May 1999 Cover

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: May 1999 Cover
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:09:02 -0400
At 08:37 AM 4/21/99 -0400, Mark J. Andy wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Gary K wrote:
>> But, I still have a question.  If they had enough stickers for
>> everyone.  Is it a weenie protest?  And has anyone in the past
>> protested because of stickers?
>
>Huh?  Are you really asking if protesting a fellow competitor _for a
>missing sticker_ is a weenie protest?  What do you think?
>
>Mark

Personally, I would only protest if the margin was close enough......Say I
came in second but only by a few hundredths.  You could arguably say that
the winner had an advantage due to weight savings or lack of aerodynamic
turbulence caused by the leading edges of the extra stickers!!!!

Eric Moon (playing the weenies advocate  ;-)  )

Eric Moon
'92 Miata SOLO II  CSP
e-mail:        info@scca-susq.com
home:        (717) 221-8828