Re: May 1999 Cover

To: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Subject: Re: May 1999 Cover
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:29:13 -0400
"Mohler, Jeff" wrote:
> Just because Im new at Divisional (and hopefully National) level
> competition, what protests can a competitor make..and not make
> specifically.

A competitor can protest just about anything against another competitor.
He can also protest the event for a variety of things, including timing
and scoring errors, etc.

> And..other than having my service manual handy..and any "event
> stickers" on the car..what else would I not have at a regional event I
> will need.

That's really about it (service manual and appropriate stickers).  Also
be sure that your numbers and class letters conform to Section 3.7.

Mark