Re: San Diego - Anyone......?

To: Scott Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego - Anyone......?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 07:30:39 -0700

Scott Meyers wrote:

> Y'know, I THOUGHT that there was an event in San Diego last weekend.
>
> Was I mistaken, or did no one go?

Great event. Weather was very nice. The best thing was that we were able
to move the event from the Southeast lot to the larger West lot on
Sunday, which enabled a more wide-open, flowing course than Saturday's
"challenging" course.

I would tell you the trophy spots, but I didn't pay any attention. 8-)

SS Have no idea, top 4 spots were Corvettes on Saturday. I think the
RX7s came back on Sunday. Marc Segal was very fast on Sunday. Large
class.
AS Bill Sanford TVR
BS Gary Thomason, George Doganis were VERY fast in a tightly contested
large field of Miatas.
CS Randy Chase, Magnus Lindgren (MR2s)
FS Larry Wernow (yeller Mustang)

I didn't hang around for any non-stock classes. I probably put up enough
incorrect info that will force someone to post something correct. 8) We
had over an hour of fun runs on Sunday as the event ran very smoothly
and we finished quite early.

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS