Cal Club Divisional:Why YOU should go!!!!!

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cal Club Divisional:Why YOU should go!!!!!
From: GMAnkeny@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:35:01 EDT
1) This event is gearing up to showcase Most of the BEST west coast
drivers.Even when working on course You'll see great battles in other
classes. Driver of the year Shauna Marinus, will be taking on The west coasts
best Ren Marinus and Mark Huffman in Asp. BSP will showcase Andy Craig and
Vic Sias against the STRONG Corvette contingent of Jeff Glorioso, Rita
Wilsey,Scotty b-Bob White, James and Gary Fingerman. I'm Sorry it doesn't get
much better than that-I'll post more later.
2)The weather will be GREAT
3)The course will be set up by Multi-time National Champ Craig Nagler-It will
be a Nationals type course, approx 65 seconds long.
4)Free T-Shirts !!!!!!!!!!
5) Awards for fastest Pax times in Stock, Street Prepared, Prepared, And MODS
6)Free Specialized T-shirts for "SPECIAL PEOPLE"
7)Oh did I forget to mention it'll be a BIG course????
8)Friday late afternoon Tech and REG-5pm-8pm
9)Great Compition with the Pacific Ocean only 15 mins away????
10)Bs competition Should include the Gary,George,Kevin Show for your
entertainment

    Come join the Fun--Questions??????  Guy Ankeny 805-527-1137