Re: Russel Speedbleeders--Cheap!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Russel Speedbleeders--Cheap!
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, Summit has both Earl's and Russell bleeders for the same
price.  Same with Jeg's, though they aren't advertised.  Both have 2-3
week backorders, though.

I need two sets of bleeders (by this weekend preferably).  Does anyone
know Bruce's number so I can order a few sets?

Thanks a bunch,
Tommy

--- Bruce Wentzel <greendot@excelonline.com> wrote:
> Sort of.  These are from Earl's, not Russell, who markets the
> trademarked SpeedBleeder.
> I don't know anything about the Earl's product and assume it is
> also a quality piece.
> I don't see any metric sizes listed, either.
>
> And the last time I bought from Summit, although the shipping is
> free, there was a $4.95 handling charge.
>
> I still have them beat on a set of four, $22.80 to $24.85
>
> Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc.
> One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
> ea.

===
Tommy Regan
'87 Mustang CP #16