Re: Type R's for sale?

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>, "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@Unify.Com>,
Subject: Re: Type R's for sale?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:40:11 -0400
In Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County
(both suburbs of NYC), the Type-Rs are getting stolen
quite often. I reviewed insure with Chubb a few months ago
(I'm with Allsnake :^Þ  ). Chubb put the cost of the Type-R
alone. at nearly the same amount as the 968 and my wife's
A4 1.8 Quattro. When I renewed with Allsnake in Feb., they
were almost the exactly the same. I'm not sure what Allsnake
would put on the Type-R, since the car has since been sold.
"Youse guys shoulda called soona".
FWIW, it was a fun car to drive, but not as fun as the 968. =8^)

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com