Re: Type R's for sale?

To: don4@hsonline.net, gs96@sgi.net, ktm@Unify.Com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R's for sale?
From: Chris Marsh <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 15:40:28 PDT
I've been unfortunate enough to own two of these (not that they suck but I
didn't want to have to buy two, first one was totaled), anyway when I bought
the second one in April, I saw plenty approaching 25K which is ridiculous, I
paid about that for the first one new, anyway the second one I bought (a 98)
I paid a little over 23 for with 1500 miles and a bunch of riceboy crap too,
so I would say around twenty for one that has higher mileage could be done
if you find the right sucker.  There is a '97 with 40K miles on it for sale
on Ebay, seems to me that should go for less, although there are only 350
USDM Type R's, anyway its a great car for the commute, autox, and track.
Good luck.

Chris Marsh