SBR Event Cancellation

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SBR Event Cancellation
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:24:48 -0500
In a few days those of you on the South Bend Region mailing list will
receive a card telling you the SBR Tire Rack event scheduled for June 27
has been cancelled.

The problem was a noise complaint forwarded by the City of South Bend. We
will be enforcing a much stricter limit on noise, especially for all cars
with open exhausts. We DON'T want to lose this site. We suspect that one of
the cars at the last event was the culprit, and will ask all drivers to be
certain their car passes the "next door neighbor" test. If you can't rev
your car in your own driveway it is probably too loud!

The July 24-25 events at Grissom are still on, and the next Tire Rack event
is August 8 when we hope the folks up the hill will have their A/C on and
have forgotten the May event!

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>