Re: Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia This weekend???

To: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia This weekend???
From: Woody Hair <woodym3@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 18:53:24 -0400
For spectating on Saturday, the DC Region is holding a 12-Hour race at
Summit Point Raceway (55 miles from Vienna in West Virginia).
On Sunday, the local Lotus Club is hosting an autocross that's part of
the Metropolitan Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs championship
series.  It's at the National Security Agency (no pictures allowed) at
Fort Meade, between DC and Baltimore.  And it's probably full, but call
Norm Beaver 301-937-2668.  Or check
http://members.aol.com/mwcscc/mw-aznf.htm
Woody Hair