Re: Those little mirrors

To: Hottvr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those little mirrors
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 21:23:09 -0400
At 07:40 PM 6/3/99 -0400, Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
>I saw some little strap-on mirrors that go on the existing truck mirrors to
>allow you to see around that big red box I pull to events. Anybody got any
>idea where I might find
>them? My local trailer supply place just looked at me like I was stupid.(Eric
>no response required) when I ask about them. Any ideas?
>
>Mike B. TLS#1

CIPA makes a set of add-on towing mirrors that slide over your existing
mirrors and look real nice while being functional.
Applications are listed for 91-98 Chevy Burban, Trucks, Safari and Astro
van.....98 Dodge trucks.......92-97 Ford pickups, Explorer and Aerostar.

They run about $55.  Advertised here in PA at A&A Auto Stores.

Eric Moon
'92 Miata SOLO II  CSP
e-mail:        info@scca-susq.com
home:        (717) 221-8828