Re: Those little mirrors

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, <Hottvr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Those little mirrors
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:42:00 -0700
>> I saw some little strap-on mirrors that go on the existing truck mirrors
>> allow you to see around that big red box I pull to events. Anybody got
any
>> idea where I might find
>> them?

>I know this might sound like blasphemy, Mike, but J.C. Whitney has
>them! If I remember correctly, they're about $39.95/set.
==========================
I highly recommend the optional silhouetted chrome naked ladies for an
additional $4.95.  ;^)

Mike, did you try calling the Truck, Trailer & Hitch Center in Grandview at
816-763-1991 or on Hwy 291 at 373-0001?  They're the biggest trailer places
that I know of around town.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13