Subject: PAHRUMP NEVADA TWO DAY AUTOCROSS

To: "TEAM NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: PAHRUMP NEVADA TWO DAY AUTOCROSS
From: "Rick Kostelaz" <ckostelaz@net-nerds.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:53:16 -0700
Come to Nevada, enjoy the high desert country of Pahrump while driving the
DUEL IN THE DESERT Autocross. June 19 and 20, 1999.

Las Vegas Region is hosting a two day autocross which will be run on the 1.0
mile lower road course at the Spring Mountain Motorsports Park facility here
in Pahrump. Join competitors from the Las Vegas area for this fun event.

Our objective is to make the course as fast as possible commensurate with
the SOLO II rules and (as is a Las Vegas Region tradition) provide as many
competition runs as is humanly possible.

Directions to SMMP: From the intersection of I-15 and Nevada Hwy 160, take
160 to Pahrump over the Spring Mountain Pass (about 60 miles). When Pahrump
is in sight the speed limit will be reduced to 55 MPH, at this time start
looking for GAMEBIRD ROAD, continue past Gamebird Road 1/4 mile to Spring
Mountain Motorsports Park. Watch for two large white buildings then turn
right at the access road.

Accommodations in Pahrump, Day's Inn 775 727-5100 or Saddle West 800
433-3987. Both are in Hwy 160 in the middle of town and both have RV parks.

See you there, Rick Kostelaz