Wichita Region Solotime Event

To: "Team.net E-Mail List" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Wichita Region Solotime Event
From: Susie Sutton <ssutton@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 21:48:35 -0700
I just received a call today from the event hotel, they only have 5
reservations for the SCCA Block.  They will hold the block for another
week and will then have to open it up.  I have found out they do allow
dogs with a credit card guarantee (just in case there's damage), but
they did say the only problem they have ever had was a noise problem.
So as long as they don't bark all night (I guess I better leave Racket
at home) they're welcome.

If you're planning on staying at the event site, Clarion, you need to
call now.  1-800-835-2913

Susie