slalom style

To: autox mail list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: slalom style
From: Chris Sims <csims@simshome.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,

I have noticed that some of the hot-shoes seem to breath off the throttle
a bit as they make the direction change around the cone.  So I tried it.
Seems to work well to get the car to rotate quickly.

I have also noticed that other hot-shoes maintain a constant throttle and
speed through evenly spaced slaloms.

I'd love to hear thoughts on each technique.  When/why would each be used?

Thanks in advance.

 Chris
 84 SVO Mustang FS Rookie

  *                            Chris Sims                              *
  *                     http://www.simshome.com                        *