Re: Ayers Tour

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ayers Tour
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 15:21:24 -0400
Brian Priebe wrote:
> Regardless of my situation I don't think the format should be changed.
> If the event is a divisional then I am ok with it.  But a National
> Tour is suppose to be like the Nationals right?

Right, good point.  It's a qualifying event for Nationals, meaning that
you're supposed to learn the way things are run at the Nationals so
that you're not surprised by anything when you get to Kansas.

That said, I should point out that if we get enough entrants (225?),
I've heard that it'll go to a five-heat format, like Nationals.  So
we can all fix this by just showing up.  If you haven't registered, do
so today!  Entry forms are at

        http://www.scca.org/amateur/nat_tour/99entry.pdf

Mark