toyo tires

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: toyo tires
From: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:24:07 -0400
There seems to be much conversation about the Kuhmos, BFGs, Hoosiers, and
Yoks, but not many people have mentioned the Toyo autocross tires.

The only person I remember mentioning them is Carl Couric, who got many good
runs from them.

Has anyone else had good/bad experiences with Toyo?  I've got a $50 rebate
sitting in front of me.  Its down to the Kuhmos or Toyos, looking for wear
first and performance second-its a two driver car.

I guess I should ask this too, do they make a 205/50-15 and a 225/50-15?

Matt