RE: Ship it where?

To: <Ajstratton@aol.com>, <hottvr@tfs.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ship it where?
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:38:54 -0700
My husband has been involved in shipping Porsches to and from Europe a
couple of times. Quite a bit a research was done and a shipping company was
found that allowed us to load our vehicles inside a container ourselves. We
were able to minimize damage on our end but they were unloaded on the other
end by the shippers. Some damage was done on that end but it wasn't major.
We also had to fly the cars over one year but it was very expensive.
-Jodi Fordahl