Re: SCCA Politics

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com, jblanken@itds.com
Subject: Re: SCCA Politics
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:26:17 EDT
Been watchin the "Neon War" progress for the last day or so!

I just want to say a couple of things. The driver is in my opinion(and in my
mind its the only one that counts)  is 99% of the equator! If you can't drive
it doesn't matter
what kind of car you are driving.  You just suck!

What happens when you go to pickup your "Trunk kit" and the swaybars won't
fit in the Trunk? Well does that make it a "Back seat Kit"?  And is that
legal?

Enough is enough
Just trying to see the lighter side of things, Again

Mike B. TLS#1