88 Fiero Formula for Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 88 Fiero Formula for Sale
From: William Prince <wprince@wprince.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 20:25:44 -0700
Due to other commitments I have decided to sell my 88 Formula. Specifications:

V6, Auto, Monroe Sensa-Trac Front Shocks, Monroe Road Hugger rear struts,
the Star 15x7 wheels from my Ferrari 328 (painted black, but paint can be
removed for aluminum appearance again), 265x50 BFG TA front tires, 295x50
BGF TA rear tires (should be replaced with 265x50), good tan interior,
everything except Cruise works (Cruise did work but I think the servo may
need replacement), Air Conditioner works great.  Body in pretty good shape,
has a small tear in center of driver's door, and rear facia. Needs a read
marker lite trim replaced. Car is white.

Car has 120k on it, motor mileage unknown but runs very strong, trans is
tight and works great. All glass and sail panels perfect condition.
Basically this car needs very little to be fully restored!  It also has a
manufactured bolt on trailer hitch and is wired for trailer lights.

Will accept $2500.00 or bets offer this week! Seriously interested parties
should call me at 702-258-4799!  Location is Las Vegas, Nv. I may be
willing to transport to buyers location for cost of travel both ways.

PS: This car took me to the OSP years trophy already here in Las Vegas. It
is a great autocross car!

Ciao!

William Prince