Re: PHOR Was: a question

To: "Mari Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PHOR Was: a question
From: "Gregory Smith" <gregorys@aquik.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:43:35 -0400
> <snip> But after checking the team.net archives &
> spending some frustrating time trying to follow links that didn't work on
> the Physics of Racing and not being able to get my version of Adobe
Acrobat
> to decode the unzipped files, <snip>

Mari,  I can help you tap into the Physics of Racing (PHOR) files.  First of
all, try this link http://members.home.net/rck/phor/ to read and/or print
out all twelve PHOR articles.  (Unfortunately, the zipped files are in an
encapsulated PostScript format which is not readable by Adobe Acrobat.  I'm
not sure that I still have any program that reads .EPS files anymore.)
Anyway, hope this info helps!

Greg Smith
SS '89 Corvette/BSP Wannabee