Re: Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA (Yawn)

To: bthatch@juno.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA (Yawn)
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:10:27 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/99 6:48:59 AM EST, bthatch@juno.com writes:

> Anyone have some more good information on how to drive an autocross
> course? Or how about some info on how to set up your car for autocross.
>
> Ben

Sure, Ben, but you'll have to wait just a few minutes, I seem to have
misplaced the monthly check I get from Chrysler for favorably classing
the Neons. I know it's here somewhere....maybe it got mixed up with
the checks from BMW and Honda....

You know, this must be the reason we have members lining up to volunteer
to serve on the SEB every time there's an opening on the Board....

GH Sharp