Re: directons to Seamon High School

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "kcautox list" <kcautox@ONElist.com>,
Subject: Re: directons to Seamon High School
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:37:31 -0500
At 03:38 PM 6/10/1999 -0500, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
>Howdy all!!!  (Dontcha kinda get tired of my neverending cheerfulness?
>;^)
>
>Can anyone here in the Midwest give me directions to Seamon High School
>in Topeka Kansas?  I'll be heading west on I-70 from Kansas City.
>
>There's going to be a Solo event there this Sunday and I just may go if
>I can keep my out of town guests entertained otherwise for that part of
>the day.  Of course I could always try to drag them along for a day in
>the sun and maybe even let 'em drive my car.

Eric, and anybody else who cares, get off of the turnpike at the East
Topeka exit and keep driving west on I-70 until you get to the Westgate
bridge (Hwy 75 North) exit. Take 75 North to Hwy 40. Go East on hwy 40 to
the first light which is Rochester Road. Drive North on Rochester Road
until you are almost in Nebraska and you'll see it as you come over a hill.

Or you can just follow the stains on the pavement from the oil leaking out
of the cars of Mike Bultemeier or Fred Bybee as they tow them over from the
K C area...

Gary Spray
90 Mazda Miata
Topeka, Kansas

[More power is good, better handling is "gooder".]