Re: Dumb newbie classification/pax question

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>,
Subject: Re: Dumb newbie classification/pax question
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:41:51 -0400
The Supra started out in AS, but was moved to SS. While
the stock version moved, the SP version remained in E/SP.
At the time of its move to SS there wasn't much evidence to
support a move of the SP version.  The Supra's size, weight,
horsepower and torque all are comparable to the better
ponycars.  Some other cars, notably the SS Camaro, also
go from SS to E/SP.

The Supra is headed for B/SP under the new S/P classifications.
To answer your question "Do Supras get slower when you modify
them? " I'd say, if there's a way to make the Supra slower, I'll find

Kent Rafferty
B/SP-lite Supra