Re: Le Mans Mercedes footage?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Le Mans Mercedes footage?
From: Craig Marcho <craigmarcho@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
if anybody videotaped it, I can capture it to .avi
format, or realplayer would be smaller file size.

What happened to the driver? I only saw the flip,
then had to leave the house and never heard anything.

Craig

---Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net> wrote:

> I posted such an idea to the web master at
Speedvision. Where it goes
> from there....
> I do have the MPEG of the Porsche GT1 flipping at
the Petite LeMans in
> Atlanta last year.
>
> Matt Murray
>
> mailto:mattm@optonline.net
> mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com

has the footage of
> the
> >ballistic mercedes from Le Mans? I know it's not
proper for me
> to -want-
> >to see such a thing, but it's the voyeuristic
rubbernecker in me... I
> >missed the race coverage on TV, so I guess I need
to get all I can...

> >TIA,
> >
> >-Josh2
> >
> >--
> >Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan
Racing #29 - CONIVOR
> >                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth
quattro