Re: wheel width vs. weight

To: <steve.cirian@us.pwcglobal.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel width vs. weight
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:25:15 -0700
>Increasing the width should not add much weight as it increases the amount
>of material in the (fairly) thin rim halves.  Increasing diameter means
>that the thicker/heavier center section will get bigger.
>
>This will probably vary on construction method - 1-, 2-, 3-piece, forged vs
>cats, etc.
==================================
Cats?  We're racing on cats?

Cool.  Finally found a good use for those darn beasts.  Of course the SPCA
is really gonna howl about it but it ought to be quite fun.

;^)

You didn't actually think we were gonna let that kind of a typo slide by did
ya?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13