Somebody need a car transported?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Somebody need a car transported?
From: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the deal... I've found a car trailer I want to buy.  Problem is,
it's in Alabama.  I'm in California.  Do the numbers, and the bottom line
is that the trip by itself isn't worth it.

So... what I'm thinking is if there's somebody who needs a car transported
cross-country from somewhere in the vicinity of Birmingham to anywhere
west of there along that general route back toward California, who might
be willing to share the cost of the trip, it would make it worthwhile.

Timeframe... I'm flexible.  I don't have to have the trailer right away.
But I could also go as early as the 4th of July weekend, as long as I have
a co-driver for the trip (since we'd drive nonstop) if need be.

So... anybody with such a need?

Rob